|Oh no, some Renegade Galetki's have robbed this page of pictures!
Can you restore the page's order and upload a picture to this boring page to give some fancy colours for everyone to look at?
Ancient stones are magical items from before the time of the doomlords. Their contents are not fully understood, but they are known to contain a large amount of concentrated soul-energy and as a result are greatly sought after by the soul-huckster.
Getting ancient stones (AS)
The easiest way to acquire ancient stones is by buying them, but it is possible to get some through other means:
- Recommendation system (1/10th of purchased ancient stones is given to the recommender from recommended players)
- Bag of ancient stones relic- yields charged ancient stones from the energy crystallizer when levelling up
- Converting BOAS to normal AS
If you have 20 BOAS and you purchase 100 AS, you will receive 120 AS and will have 0 BOAS left.
If you have 25 BOAS and you purchase 20 AS, you will receive 40 AS and will have 5 BOAS left.
|Price||Ancient stones (normally)||Ancient stones (20% campaign)|
What they're used for
- Buying premium membership (6 AS per week)
- Buying relics from the soul-huckster
- Buying focus crystals
- Buying equipment for pets
- Building the energy crystallizer
- Changing hordes
- Removes cooldown period for the dimension gate, squeezing and mindboost
- Discharge soul-well
Burnt Out Ancient Stones (BOAS)
These are ancient stones where the energy has depleted over time and as a result are not much use. However, when they come into contact with fresh ancient stones, their charge is re-installed and become ancient stones again. When AS are used, they disppear, they do not return to their BOAS original state.
You can get BOAS by
- Increasing your subspace detection skill
- 2% base chance to find BOAS in hunt, each level adds +0.1%, max level 30 with a chance of 5% to find one on each hunt
- Increasing your thievery skill
- each level = 1% more likely to steal a BOAS from opponent. After level 30 (30%) your chance remains constant, but the number of BOAS stolen increases
- Levelling up and receiving BOAS from the energy crystallizer
- Each level of the energy crystallizer gives 1 more BOAS per level up, max level of 20